Overnight Oats Breakfast Parfait | NEW RECIPE
Oh, hello there! I’m sharing one of my favourite breakfast lifehacks today – a super simple, versatile recipe for an overnight oats breakfast parfait that you can customize + tailor to your tastes. Don’t ever say I’m not good to you!
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup raw rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegan yogurt (Silk Cultured Coconut is a personal fave)
- toppings (berries, coconut flakes, bananas, almonds – do your thing!)
What To Do
- Combine almond milk + vegan yogurt. If you’re using red berries + have a minor obsession with all things pink like me, then you can use a blender to blend in some strawberries or raspberries so that you get that nice colour! Put this mixture in your pretty mason jar.
- Add raw rolled oats and mix to combine.
- Add your favourite toppings (feel free to get as creative as you like here!)
- Put in the fridge overnight, and pull it out in the morning for the perfect breakfast for a #PrettyGirl on the go!